H90 in a wet/dry/wet

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 in a wet/dry/wet

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      crustofsin
      Participant

what would be the connections if i wanted to use the H90 in a wet dry wet rig

things to consider:

. i am using a switcher (musicom lab EFX mk-VI)

. i want to use just one of the algorithms (mainly reverb) for the wet part of the wet/dry/wet and keep the other algorithm in the dry amp (preamp fx such as overdrive, octave, chorus etc etc)

. i am also using a strymon timeline delay for the wet part (so how do i connect the strymon before the one path of the H90 that will go to the wet part.

. how do i connect the other path of the H90 in the switcher (so i can determine if i ll use it pre amp or post amp and also the order in the chain (switcher can do that)

. i also have other pedal that some of them will go to the switcher and some will not.

. i am posting a pic of the (wannabe pedalboard): the idea is

guitar > tuner > Drop D > Freqout >wah wah > compressor > into the tuner input of the switcher

overdrive pedals + noise supressor + eq pedal into the loops of the switcher so i can determine pre or post amp as well as the signal chain order with the switcher

one path of the H90 same as above so i can determine pre or post amp as well as the signal chain order with the switcher

second path of the H90 (reverb) connected with the strymon timeline (delay before the H90) to the wet cabs

i assume i am going for the dual mode in the H90 . can u please help ?pedalboard

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

Are you trying to set up a wet/dry amp configuration or a pre/post amp configuration?

There are diagrams and instructions on how to setup up both of these scenarios here: https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/manuals/h90/1.3.0/content/setup/index.html

Let me know if you have any other questions.

crustofsin
      Participant

the question regards a wet dry wet rig (not wet dry)

one marshall for the dry signal + a 4×12 cabinet

and a power amp connected to 2 speaker cabinets for the wet left and right

since i will be using the switcher the pre/post options will be available for all of the pedals

that goes for the H90 too since it will be used in dual mode.

the idea is to use one path of the H90 (99 out of 100 times as a reverb algorithm) in the wet dry wet (wet part, at the end of the signal) and not connected to the switcher (since i will be using the midi to change patches)

but the signal routing must be the H90 (the path described above) to be used after the strymon timeline

the other path of the H90 will be on one of the switchers loops (send/return) therefore it can be assigned to be either post or pre as well as the position in the chain.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.