H90 Infinite Spillover?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Infinite Spillover?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      frankie138
      Participant

Really enjoying the H90 so far!

In Loopop’s video review on YouTube he shows that spillover can be set to infinite.  In the video he scrolls up to 30 seconds of spillover, then the display changes to “infinite”, however, on my fully updated H90, I can only scroll to 30 seconds, there is no infinite option.

Does he have a different firmware or is this feature not available or what?

Thanks

brock
      Participant

I’ve been looking for that myself.  Just updated to v. 1.1.4.61.  It might be a ‘coming attraction’.  I’d read somewhere about Infinite allowing recorded loops to persist through particular changes.  Curious …

coirbidh_99
      Participant

I just checked my not-yet-updated H90, and there is very definitely an “infinite” setting for spillover past the 30s setting. Maybe they dropped that in the update?

brock
      Participant

… there is very definitely an “infinite” setting for spillover past the 30s setting. Maybe they dropped that in the update?

There’s something weird going on v. 1.1.4.61.  Just checked for Infinite Spillover again.

Has anyone noticed this in the User 1 Playlist?  Programs 1-50 as expected; Programs 51-99 – audio blocked at the input?  A little DC pop, when jumping between an audible Program 1-50, and an inaudible one 51-99.

I’m always flipping settings haphazardly; might be something system-specific here.  But I can’t quite figure out yet what would affect the lower half of a Playlist, but not the upper half.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

We haven’t experience this, I’ll email you directly to troubleshoot this further.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Yes, the 1.0.3 shipping software does feature an infinite spillover setting, but we found that this was causing issues and we cannot support this feature.

We recommend not using infinite spillover and updating to the latest software (1.1.4). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.