H90 – is it possible to create a user scale?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 – is it possible to create a user scale?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      marianguitar
      Participant

H90 – is it possible to create a user scale?

I play a lot with harmony in solos and often create different harmonies.

My question is whether it is possible to create a custom grouping of scale tones with custom intervals, outside of the standard scales, such as e.g. it’s going to be done on Kemper Profiler – I describe it in this article:

Kemper Profiler – Vytvorenie užívateľskej stupnice

H90 – dá sa vytvoriť užívateľská stupnica?

Moja otázka znie, či je možné vytvoriť aj vlastné zoskúpenie tónov stupnice s vlastnými intervalmi, mimo štandardných stupníc, tak ako to napr. ide urobiť na Kemper Profiler – popisujem to v tomto článku: https://mojagitara.com/kemper-profiler-vytvorenie-uzivatelskej-stupnice/

marianguitar
      Participant
      tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry, user scales are currently not possible on the H90. We may consider adding this feature if there is enough interest.

marianguitar
      Participant

Sorry, user scales are currently not possible on the H90. We may consider adding this feature if there is enough interest.

ok, if a user scale could be created, it would be a nice jump in the H90’s capabilities. It doesn’t seem like it, but then other “consonances” could be created than those tied to thirds and sixths within the harmony.

ok, ak by sa dala vytvoriť user scale, bol by to pekný skok v možnostiach H90. Ono sa to nezdá, ale potom by sa dali vytvárať aj iné “súzvuky” ako viazané na tercie a sexty v rámci harmónie.

Borja Caro
      Participant

There’s interest here!

would be amazing if you could import Scala files and the intervals follow.

🙏

scorpiknox
      Participant

Seconding the interest here. Eventide is supposed to be the best harmonizer, yet no support for user scales? Seems very, very strange.

It isn’t even that hard to implement if the Boss GT-1000 can do it.

brockstar
      Participant

Put me down interested too!

sKenDread
      Participant

Me too please. I’ve had my H90 for a little while now and ironically I decided to look at custom harmonies. I just assumed that it would. I was pretty bummed. I’ve had the Boss GT series since the mid 90s and I got it because I couldn’t afford an Eventide Harmonizer but I wanted a harmonizer.

The GT does great for what it is. I just find that the tracking isn’t as accurate.

I’d love this in a pedal format!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.