H90 latency

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 latency

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sternenlicht
      Participant

Hi Eventide,

can you comment on the H90 latency , and if you plan to include beat matched fx ? Or if that would be possible with vsig ?

Also an FX sequencer would have been a nice development, to make it (even more) attractive.

skywriter
      Participant

“Also an FX sequencer would have been a nice development, to make it (even more) attractive.”

or a CV input or two would be cool.

brock
      Participant

“Also an FX sequencer would have been a nice development, to make it (even more) attractive.” or a CV input or two would be cool.

0 – +5VDC on the two expression pedal inputs.

As I understand it, an LFO is on the FR list already (including from the developers).  I would think it would have to be global, and two of them to fit the paradigm [A & B presets].  When you think about it, a sequencer, LFO, & envelope are variations on the same theme.

Bonus points for a loadable .wav format, or at least a large selection of waveforms.  One-shot mode, X number of repeats, and step quantization (with glide).  Super bonus points for CC output over MIDI.  Superlative bonus points for a quadrature LFO (or two).  I realize this all sounds esoteric, but something like the H90 screams for this kind of next-level parameter.

I believe that type of feature would place it a magnitude or two above most of what’s currently out there.  Regardless, congrats to ET on an already killer device & rollout.  Definitely outside the box thinking at play here.

skywriter
      Participant

agreed. my main uses cases are with my Prologue 16 and customs effects, plus two eurorack modular rigs. currently I have five H9’s and a rack of Eventide, Lexicon, and Kurzweil racks units. static effects are useful, but being about to impose external modulation would make it gel better with modular systems.

ah, so they’re voltage, thought they were current loops. never really looked into it more than once. just not a guitar/keyboard expression pedal guy, my feet will only do kick and HH. :0)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.