H90 Locking Up

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Locking Up

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      ahlatimer
      Participant

My H90 is continuously locking up. It’ll respond to input for a little bit, but will randomly get stuck (usually turning on/off a patch) and won’t respond to any additional input without being unplugged/plugged back in. It was originally getting stuck at various points while loading. Here’s a video of it getting stuck: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k6fbzk518af4oi5/IMG_1035.mov

I’m using the provided power supply. I have tried to put it in recovery mode and update to the latest version (twice, even). I have also reset to factory settings.

I did send an email to support@eventide.com last week but haven’t heard back yet, so figured I’d give the forum a shot in case someone else had experienced the same issue and figured out a fix!

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi ahlatimer,

Very sorry you’re experiencing issues. Have you checked your junk mail to see if Support responded? It’s unusual for support@eventide.com to not have responded quickly. Let me know if you don’t see a message.

ahlatimer
      Participant

Yep, I’ve checked junk mail. Haven’t seen anything come through, though. Should I send them another follow up email?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Please do. I will have them be on the look out right now.

ahlatimer
      Participant

Sent! Tried using a different email as well in case that was causing issues.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Have you registered your product?

ahlatimer
      Participant

It’s registered to a different account. I sent an email to get it transferred to this one but didn’t hear back on that email, either.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.