You’ll need to assign the looper transport controls directly to CC messages using the Performance Parameter mapping menu.
For this example, lets assume you have the Looper loaded in Preset A:
- In H90 Control, click the Control Assignments tab
- In the Performance Parameter Mapping section at the bottom of the screen, click Switch A
- Click on Parameter to view all of the mappable parameters (record, play, etc)
- Select Record, and then select Control Source > MIDI CC and choose your MIDI CC number
- Now select Play, and select another MIDI CC
Follow those steps to map any of the looper transport controls you’d like to use. If that doesn’t work, make sure your MIDI controller and settings are configured correctly.
Let me know if that helps.