H90 not showing up in account

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 not showing up in account

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      kcarroll
      Participant

I recently bought a used H90 via Reverb (Mint condition. Includes everything I got buying new. Never registered with Eventide, so you can register it just like you bought it new)  and went to register it to my account to download the Control software. I put the serial into the ‘register hardware box’ and after pressing register it showed up on the bottom of my account. When I went to download the Control software it again told me I need to register the H90 to my account and I clicked the link thinking it would take me there, but now I couldn’t find the pedal anywhere on my account. So I went to register it again thinking it wasn’t showing up as the page wasn’t refreshed and no go. It said already registered. But now I can’t find it anywhere. I’ve emailed support three days ago but no response. Any suggestions?

kborst
      Keymaster
      Eventide Staff

Hi, seems there was a mismatch with your username on our website. Please log out and log in again as ‘kcarroll’ and you should see your unit as registered. Let me know if that works for you.

kcarroll
      Participant

Yes. Thank you!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.