H90 output options for 2 separate rigs

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 output options for 2 separate rigs

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      viperdriver5150
      Participant

I am running the H90 with a wet/dry/wet setup so using input one and outputs 1 and 2 and turning off kill dry. My question would be using outputs 3 and 4 could you theoretically take those and run a separate stereo rig?

Sorry if its a dumb question but I would love to do it if possible.

On a side note, is it possible to set independent output levels?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hi viperdriver5150, did you mean you’re turning Kill Dry on for I/O 1&2? Are you splitting the signal before you connect to the H90 or are you using one of the inserts to feed your dry amp?

If you’re splitting your signal before the H90, you could run the inserts of the H90 in stereo and route this stereo insert in parallel with your algorithms. This would allow you to send signal to another set of amps/cab sims.

On a side note, is it possible to set independent output levels?

If you’re referring to using I/O 3&4 for a second stereo output, you can adjust the output level independently in the Routing Menu where you have send and return levels for the insert.

viperdriver5150
      Participant

Joe thank you for the reply.

The way my rig is set up is guitar going into my board through non time based effects then into the front input of main amp. Then taking the send from main amp into eventide h90 input 1 and then taking outputs 1 and 2 and going to the returns of the 2 wet amps. So I believe having kill dry on is correct?

So if it was possible I thought about taking outputs 3 and 4 and running them into 2 amps feeding two 4×12 cabs.

I was also curious if output levels can be set per output on h90 and my right wet channel does not seem to be quite as loud or maybe feel like effects fall off on the right before the left. Take the balance era effect, I feel like that delay is always lasting quite a bit longer on the left. I understand on the stereo panning effect it’s always going to end on one side but I feel like the panning delay bounces several more times of the one side. I have swapped the two wet channels and does the exact same thing. It’s just the delay repeats last longer on the right side.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.