H90 Phase Flip feature?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Phase Flip feature?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      streamcore8
      Participant

Hello everyone!

Didn’t find an info in the manual and faced the searchbar issue there, so hope the question is not too common.

Planning to get H90 in order to replace a parallel mixer pedal with couple of modulation effect pedals I used to connect in parallel.

Each of parallel lines also has a drive/fuzz in them, and I want to use them with H90 as Insert 1 and Insert 2.

Wanted to ask, does H90 have a phase flip feature for preventing possible phase cancellations/volume drops, or maybe it maintained in other way somehow?

Thank you in advance.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hello streamcore8,

Thank you for your question. Yes, the H90’s inserts have a polarity inverter switch. We talk about it in section 6.2.1 of the manual where we explain it can be used to calculate latencies of external digital pedals: https://cdn.eventideaudio.com/manuals/h90/1.1.2/content/edit-modes/routing.html#insert-routing

streamcore8
        Participant

Was so distracted by reading about routing options and missed this part, now I’m excited even more, huh

Very much appreciated, joecozzi!

brock
      Participant

I could see some potential uses for Phase Invert on the main signal lines, too.  ‘Course, that would also have the potential for unintended consequences.

It’s probably a safer bet to simply jump the Inserts with short patch cables.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.