H90 Playlist After Reboot Changes

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Playlist After Reboot Changes

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      eruption77
      Participant

Anyone else’s H90 boot up and not return to the last used Playlist?

I have mine in Dual Routing mode. I had renamed the default factory playlist “H90 Default.” I then imported 3 lists from my H9. I finally made my playlist and named it “Main.”

Say I power it off on program 7 from my “Main” list. When I power it back on, it is still on that program 7. However, if I scroll up or down it scrolls through the Programs from the “H90 Default” playlist rather than my “Main” playlist. The exception is when I scroll past whatever program that loaded at power on. So, again using program 7 as an example, my “H3000” program loads while the 6 and 8 respectively are the default “JazzyBZ” and “Awaken.” I have to go into the System menu each time and change the Playlist back to “Main” to get the playlist I made.

It does this regardless of whether it’s connected to my laptop or not.

Curiously, the H90 only does this with the “Main” playlist I created. If I switch to one of the 3 Playlists I imported from my H9 the same playlist is preserved upon reboot.

Here’s a short video of the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKUg5xuVjCs&ab_channel=1VHFan

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Hello eruption77,

This is a known issue that only affects users in dual routing mode. It will be resolved in the next update in the coming days.

eruption77
      Participant

Eventide Mods, please feel free to delete this thread if you like.

After confirming the problem was only present with the “Main” Playlist I made, I renamed it to “Default” through the H90 Control.  After the rename, the H90 is preserving the last used Playlist upon reboot.  Not sure what, how, or why this fixed it… I didn’t change anything within the Playlist itself.  I tested with the other 4 Playlists I have and couldn’t reproduce the problem–only with my “Main” playlist.  Just simply renaming the Playlist has resolved it.

Thank you just the same though! LOVE this thing!

eruption77
      Participant

Thank you very much, Joe!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

This issue has been resolved in H90 software 1.3.0. Please update your H90 and let us know if you have any issues. Thanks.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.