H90 possible to do Frippertronics / Sound on Sound ?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 possible to do Frippertronics / Sound on Sound ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      samiam
      Participant

Hi! Just picked up the H90 and starting to play with the looper. I’m trying to setup a frippertronics / sound on sound style program, but not getting how to do this. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Example of how the Strymon Volante does this: https://www.strymon.net/sound-on-sound-looping-with-volante/

Thanks!

– Matt

coirbidh_99
      Participant

Probably you’ll want to use the Looper algorithm – that’s the only one with enough delay time to do proper Frippertronic-length loops (UltraTap is the next closest, and tops out at 10 seconds).

samiam
      Participant

Ok thanks! I’ve got some good stuff happening now. The H90 Control app exposes some really useful features too, like Decay, Filter and some other goodies too.

– Matt

brockstar
      Participant

The H90 Control app exposes some really useful features too, like Decay, Filter and some other goodies too.

They’re also on the device too 😉

samiam
        Participant

Ha now that you say that, it only makes perfect sense. I don’t know how to get to those settings but I’ll figure it out now, thanks for clarifying that!

– Matt

brockstar
      Participant

Ha now that you say that, it only makes perfect sense. I don’t know how to get to those settings but I’ll figure it out now, thanks for clarifying that! – Matt

Hit “parameters” button on right side of pedal and then tap A or B buttons above the footswitches to edit those parameters.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.