H90 Preset Sharing + Kemper I/O Q.

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Preset Sharing + Kemper I/O Q.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      brentmcm1
      Participant

Hi – I’m new to the H90.  Will there be a place to share presets on the website or through the H90 Windows/iOS interface?

Is there a way to download new presets from the community?

Are individuals / companies working on preset packs to sell?  Like Pink Floyd, EVH, Nuno, U2, with song scenes etc.?  Y’all are all better than me creating the presets =)…

I’m also trying to set up a stomp with my Kemper via the FX loop- I’m guessing to use Dual Routing but do not need stereo?  I’m getting conflict error messages on my Kemper and getting the mono loop to work.

What I did get to work is overloading on weedwacker presets or anything with gain on the H90 causing a horrendous feedback loop (even on a clean Kemper channel with all FX off) but I’m still tweaking mix volumes…

Thank you!

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

There is currently no official Program/Preset sharing page, but you can find some here: https://patchstorage.com/platform/eventide-h90/

It’s not clear what the issue you are having is with your Kemper setup. I don’t have a Kemper to test so I’m not sure what the conflict error messages you mention are, but the send/return FX loop should work the same with any piece of gear.

There is only 1 mono FX loop offered by the Kemper, so dual mode is not necessary for the H90. You should only need to connect the Kemper’s send to H90 input 1, and the Kemper’s return to H90 output 1. The Kemper’s FX loop is most likely line level, so you can configure the H90 to use line level, but there is no additional configuration necessary after that. You should double check all of you connections and consult the Kemper user manual if you are still having issues.

Let me know what happens.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.