H90 Routing: Yet Another Question

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Routing: Yet Another Question

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      blake100blake
      Participant

Hi All,

I just received my H90 from Sweetwater today and so far I am loving it. Looking forward to replacing my H9 Max with it. That said, there is something I am hoping to do that I know the H90 can do, I’m just having trouble wrapping my head around it.

With my H9 Max, I have always used it in Pre/Post mode. I use pedals into a clean amp, so pre effects are before my drives and post FX after.

With the H90, I am hoping to be able to run my Pre Effects in Mono, and post effects in Stereo. I feel like I’m missing something, but is it as simple as setting the H90 to Dual mode, plugging in the cables, and dialing in my presets on the correct path (A or B)? It seems very simple, almost too simple to where I feel like I’m missing something. Anybody have any insight here?

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

With the H90, I am hoping to be able to run my Pre Effects in Mono, and post effects in Stereo. I feel like I’m missing something, but is it as simple as setting the H90 to Dual mode, plugging in the cables, and dialing in my presets on the correct path (A or B)? It seems very simple, almost too simple to where I feel like I’m missing something. Anybody have any insight here?

It really is that simple. The quick start guide inside the box has a diagram for you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.