H90 Select/Perform Switches

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 Select/Perform Switches

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      frankie138
      Participant

2 questions regarding the H90:

Are the Select and Perform knobs/switches meant to be used as footswitches?

And, on a related note, would it be possible, when mapping an Aux switch to Perform mode, for subsequent presses on the foot switch to toggle between the two perform pages, giving access to all 6 possible perform footswitches?  Maybe there is another way to do this already…

Thanks!

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Yes.

would it be possible, when mapping an Aux switch to Perform mode, for subsequent presses on the foot switch to toggle between the two perform pages, giving access to all 6 possible perform footswitches? Maybe there is another way to do this already.

This is a great idea. I’ll pass this on to the developers.

mjahoger
        Participant

Hi,

Is it already possible to toggle between the 2 performance pages for the footswitches using an external MIDI CC?

If not would it be possible to make one go through a cycle of Bank select => Performance page 1 => Performance page 2?

thanks.

joecozzi
        Eventide Staff

Is it already possible to toggle between the 2 performance pages for the footswitches using an external MIDI CC?

No, it is not possible using MIDI CC. It is possible with consecutive presses of the PERFORM knob right on the H90. And, if it wasn’t already clear, it is possible to map directly to Performance Parameters using MIDI – which means, you can always have a controller access the functions in PERFORM mode by assigning MIDI CC to PERFORM 1, PERFORM 2,…PERFORM 6 in the Global – MIDI Transmit menu.

zambiland
      Participant

Thanks for bringing this up. I was wondering how to switch modes on the fly, as it seems pretty necessary to access all the features while playing, especially switching between programs and being able to switch on and off A and B effects.

While there’s a lot in there I may never use, I’m extremely happy with the quality of the algorithms. I’m finally ready to let go of my ancient Lexicon MPX G2 as none of the other boxes I’ve used have had reverbs that compare. This is different, but equally wonderful.

frankie138
      Participant

Glad to hear it’s a useful suggestion.

Along the same lines, it would also be great to have an aux switch mapping for bypass A and B presets (but not the Program) simultaneously, in order to bypass the presets, but keep inserts active.

joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

it would also be great to have an aux switch mapping for bypass A and B presets (but not the Program) simultaneously, in order to bypass the presets, but keep inserts active.

That’s already possible. If you go into System Settings > Global > Global – Pedal CTL, search for A act/byp and B act/byp, assign an aux switch to these and it will do what you want, individually bypass each preset within a Program. It is possible to assign both to the same switch to bypass simultaneously.

frankie138
      Participant

I didn’t even think of assigning multiple functions to the same Aux switch, thanks for pointing that out.

I have set this up and it works as it should: a single aux switch bypasses Preset A and Preset B while leaving the Program active.

thanks again

infalselight
      Participant

Yes.

So, do I get it right they were actually designed to be stepped on, just like the three footswitches in the front row?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.