H90 – setting Wah to Auto-On based on Exp Pedal Position

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 – setting Wah to Auto-On based on Exp Pedal Position

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ejimenez76
      Participant

Hello all,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I saw a video where someone with an FM3 had setup his Wah to “on” when the expression pedal is moved away from the toe down position. Is this something I can set up on the H90 using an expression pedal directly connected to the unit? If not, can it be setup with an expression pedal connected to a midi controller (MC6 Pro)?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

ejimenez76
      Participant

To clarify, currently, I got the SP-H9 set up to turn the Algorithm on/off with the toe switch, but much rather skip this step as it can be a bit of an hit or miss.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

There is currently no “auto-on” feature for Q-Wah or any of the other mod algorithms.

We did implement this feature in the new PolyFlex algorithm, and we hope to add it to some of the other algorithms in a future update.

Let us know if there are any other algorithms you’d this this would be useful for.

brock
      Participant

… If not, can it be setup with an expression pedal connected to a midi controller (MC6 Pro)? ….

It’s possible to use a CC Toe Down (or CC Heel Down) Message Type on the MC6 Pro to trigger (P) (A) (B) Active / Bypass (M).  Wherever you want your ‘off’ position to be, send a CC value less than 64.

… Let us know if there are any other algorithms you’d this this would be useful for…

Hmmm … how much time have you got?  First thought was for a ramping slow gear-ish / SuperEgo-like algorithm for swells (which doesn’t exist as yet).  Then again, there is TremoloPan, and those lovely synth offerings …

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.