H90 starts crackling and pop

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 starts crackling and pop

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      kreator1972
      Participant

It is hard to reproduce the problem I got since it is very random, I can play for an hour or somtimes 15 minutes and the problem will start ,the sound will start to crackle and pop even if I turn off my guitar or bass volume it will continue, the only way to fix it it is to reboot the unit and then I am ok for a while again, I guess my unit is faulty, anyone else had that issue ?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry to hear you are having issues. If you can get a video of the issue happening and email it to support@eventide.com, that would be the best option for us to help troubleshoot this.

kreator1972
      Participant

I already wrote to support, I gona wait they reply before sending the video because I don’t wont to open a secon support ticket

kreator1972
      Participant

Also I did a little experiment this morning, I turned on the unit and leave it on while I was working(i work fron home) after around 45 minutes the problem started on its own I didn’t even have an instrument plugged in and again the only way to fix the probleme was to unplug the power of the H90 and pug it back, so yeah I think I have a problem with my unit 😥

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

When you email support, you should get a confirmation email once the ticket has been submitted. If you respond to that confirmation email, it will add more information to the support ticket. Please respond to that email with the video of your issue. Thanks for your patience.

kreator1972
      Participant

Ok its done

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.