H90 TriceraChorus-can’t trigger the Envelope modes

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 TriceraChorus-can’t trigger the Envelope modes

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      rck
      Participant

I have tried adjusting the parameters and the input and output gain controls using factory presets where the the Envelope mode is active and created my own presets and can not get the Envelope mode to work at all whether it be Envelope Mix/Rate (+/-). I have watched the (nicely put together) Eventide Tutorial pt. 1 among other videos to grasp all the controls…no luck.

I’m using the guitar instrument “mode” for the Systems settings and am using a Suhr S style guitar with Humbuckers and Single Coils.

What am I missing? Thoughts?

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Thanks for reporting this. I can reproduce this behavior and I’ve logged it as a bug, we’ll get this fixed in a future software release.

rck
      Participant

Ah, OK. I figured it was user error on my part but am happ-ish to learn it isn’t but is due to a bug. I’ll be eagerly looking for the update.

Thanks for confirming that too, I was getting pretty frustrated tweaking it over several sessions trying to figure it out.

rck
      Participant

I don’t see where this bug for Envelope control of TriceraChorus was fixed in the 1.3.0 H90 Software update, was it fixed or is this something you all are still planning to fix?

“We’ve released H90 software 1.3.0. Please update your H90’s software.

H90 Software 1.3.0

This release addresses the issues listed below as well as general system stability and performance improvements.

New Features/Improvements

Improve the one-button Looper record/play transition
      Bug Fixes

Dual mode Current Playlist setting persists across reboots
      Screensaver awakens properly with external controllers
      DynaVerb decay parameter fixed
      HeadSpace output level fixed”

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Sorry, we were not able to get this fix in for this release, but we are working on it.

rck
      Participant

Sorry, we were not able to get this fix in for this release, but we are working on it.

I appreciate you all fixing the bug on this in the latest H90 update and as far as I can tell it works beautifully and sounds most excellent.

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you are enjoying it!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.