H90 – Turn On/Off A way MIDI Es-5 Boss

Home Forums Products Stompboxes H90 – Turn On/Off A way MIDI Es-5 Boss

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      baco
      Participant

I have problems when I want to control “H90 – Turn On/Off A way MIDI Es-5 Boss, please view the video, it will be very easy to understand the problem. Thank you very much for your attention.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      baco
      Participant

Photo patch H90 Control

Attachments:
      joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

Você está enviando uma simple mensagem para alterar o número de preset para o H90 a partir do seu controlador MIDI? Parece que você está enviando uma mensagem de “Preset Change” e também uma mensagem de “controller change” de bypass para o primeiro preset. Você pode ver quando a troco de programa acontece que ambas as presets são ativadas e, um momento depois, a primeira preset é desativada. Acho que o problema é a programação no controlador MIDI.

baco
      Participant

So “joecozzi”, I only send the MIDI command to change the H90 Preset, because in this preset it already has Algorithm A disabled, I don’t understand why it turns on and off.

Attachments:
        joecozzi
        Eventide Staff

Hello baco, in your video, I do not see you changing to another program. I don’t see the Program number on the top left change. Are you sure you’re sending a Program Change message to another Program? It looks like you have two buttons on your MIDI controller assigned to the same Program.

joecozzi
        Eventide Staff

If you saved the Program with Preset A bypassed, whenever you recall that Program with a preset change, it will recall it in the state it was saved.

baco
      Participant

It’s just that these 2 programs of my Boss use the same program as H90, but I’m going to make a video using another H90 program for you to check that the same thing happens.

When the H90 program has both algorithms activated, there is no problem, only when 1 of them is disabled.

Thank you very much for your help

Attachments:
      baco
      Participant

Não aceitou o video, vou converter

Attachments:
      joecozzi
      Eventide Staff

It’s just that these 2 programs of my Boss use the same program as H90, but I’m going to make a video using another H90 program for you to check that the same thing happens. When the H90 program has both algorithms activated, there is no problem, only when 1 of them is disabled. Thank you very much for your help

Because you saved the Program on the H90 with Preset A bypassed, it will always recall in bypass. This is why when you change sounds on the MIDI controller it recalls the Program on the H90 with preset A bypassed. The MIDI controller does not know that you have adjusted the H90 separately. So, you have a couple of choices.

1-Make another version of the same program, one with A bypassed, the other, with both activated.

or

2-Add a CC message to the second PC change to activate the preset that would normally be bypassed when you recall the same Program. This requires you to assign a CC# in system settings of the H90 to A act/byp.

baco
      Participant

Good morning, thank you very much my friend, I just got it, now I will be able to play a lot. Thank you for the excellent service, but there’s a phrase here in Brazil, “I’m Brazilian, I never give up” a big hug and see you next time.

Attachments:
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.