H9000R live usage

Home Forums Products Rackmount H9000R live usage

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Harpo
      Participant

Hi,

this is my first post, so I first like to say how great the H9000 sounds!

Also the handling is good if you master some entry level problems…

I try to find a way to use it for live performance. As I learned in the forum the scenes will come in the next emote version.

But in between I found out the H9000R recovers the last session. Also assigned midi controllers are recovered – very good!

My question is: where get the data of the current session saved?

Is it in internal battery buffered RAM? Or is it on the USB stick?

Thank you very much

Sebastian

floresp640
      Eventide Staff
      Harpo wrote:

Hi,

this is my first post, so I first like to say how great the H9000 sounds!

Also the handling is good if you master some entry level problems…

I try to find a way to use it for live performance. As I learned in the forum the scenes will come in the next emote version.

But in between I found out the H9000R recovers the last session. Also assigned midi controllers are recovered – very good!

My question is: where get the data of the current session saved?

Is it in internal battery buffered RAM? Or is it on the USB stick?

Thank you very much

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian, 

The Session data is stored within the H9000 internal storgare to recover the last session. However, you can save your session to external thumb drives or to your computer so that you have it as a backup or to move your sessions between different units. 

Hope this helps! 

Best,

Pat

J20056
      Participant

Is there an update on when the Scenes will be available for the 9000R? I literally cannot use my MIDI pedalboard to switch presets (via Scenes) at all and have to use Emote via computer to do that. I recall being a high priority, but that was 4 months ago. Is there a realistic ETA, even if beta and totally unstable? 

jfirlik
      Eventide Staff
      J20056 wrote:

Is there an update on when the Scenes will be available for the 9000R? I literally cannot use my MIDI pedalboard to switch presets (via Scenes) at all and have to use Emote via computer to do that. I recall being a high priority, but that was 4 months ago. Is there a realistic ETA, even if beta and totally unstable? 

We've been working to push out some critical fixes and hardware support in a new 1.2 beta — that should be released soon and Scenes support in Emote is still highest on our list to come after that.  Can't promise an exact ETA but it shouldn't be much longer before we have something that users can try.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.