H949 no presets

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins H949 no presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      whaevz
      Participant

Hello all,

I just got H949 plugin and I apologise if the question is silly, but I was under impression the plugin comes with some presets. When I load the plugin in Reaper, there are no presets at all. When I check the Single Presets folder on my PC, it’s empty. The upper left corner doesn’t even show like “Default preset”, it’s just blank.. Picture attached. I installed it twice now and made sure I ticked the box to install presets, documentation etc. but they are just not there. Help anyone?

Also, is it possible to resize the plugin? Everything’s so small, it’s annoying as hell.

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Hey, sorry to hear about the issues.

Unfortunately the plugin is not resizable.

Regarding presets: just to confirm, you're looking for presets in the plugin's preset bar, not in the Reaper menu bar? Eventide plugin use a custom preset system and thus would not show in the Reaper menu bar. And the folder on your PC that you're checking is C:Users<username>DocumentsEventideH949 Harmonizer?

If you've checked those and still have no luck, please email support@eventide.com and we can get you the preset files another way.

whaevz
      Participant
      tlongabaugh wrote:

Hey, sorry to hear about the issues.

Unfortunately the plugin is not resizable.

Regarding presets: just to confirm, you’re looking for presets in the plugin’s preset bar, not in the Reaper menu bar? Eventide plugin use a custom preset system and thus would not show in the Reaper menu bar. And the folder on your PC that you’re checking is C:Users<username>DocumentsEventideH949 Harmonizer?

If you’ve checked those and still have no luck, please email support@eventide.com and we can get you the preset files another way.

Hi, yes, I am looking at the plugin’s preset bar, I attached the picture for that reason – the preset bar is empty, just blank. Reaper’s bar reads “No preset”. I am checking the right folder. I don’t know why, but the installer didn’t show me the installation paths for anything but VST2 plugin. I ticked VST3 and the docs and presets options.

I’ll try mailing the support. Also, please try to lobby the product development team they make plugins resizable in the future 😉

tlongabaugh
      Eventide Staff

Cool, just making sure. The installer only asks for VST2 paths as all other locations are standardized.

Resizable UIs are logged in our system!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.