Harmadillo is great! One wish though…

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Harmadillo is great! One wish though…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Bodde
      Participant

I have been playing with Harmadillo and I really love it! You can get good Univibe like tones from it. It even can do Autowah sounds and I managed to get a good bass overdrive sound out of it (although it not intended for that).

I have one wish though. And that wish is the same for all tremelo and arpeggiator based algos and even the square envelopes in the How Sawz and so: I have trouble getting the rhytms in sync. The first attack is always off beat when you play with a metrome and then after the first attack the straight rhythm starts. So it is impossible to sync when not using an extra pedal because you never know where it starts in the cycle. I wish Eventide could build in a retrigger. Meaning  the cycle (or wave) restarts at the first attack (or every attack). Hope this it possible? 

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Bodde wrote:

I have one wish though. And that wish is the same for all tremelo and arpeggiator based algos and even the square envelopes in the How Sawz and so: I have trouble getting the rhytms in sync. The first attack is always off beat when you play with a metrome and then after the first attack the straight rhythm starts. So it is impossible to sync when not using an extra pedal because you never know where it starts in the cycle. I wish Eventide could build in a retrigger. Meaning  the cycle (or wave) restarts at the first attack (or every attack). Hope this it possible? 

I think if you tap your tempo using the right footswitch, it will retrigger the LFO so the tremolo will sync the your rhythm.

Bodde
      Participant
      bohan wrote:

I think if you tap your tempo using the right footswitch, it will retrigger the LFO so the tremolo will sync the your rhythm.

ok thanks! I didn’t know that. I thought it needed a restart buttom just like the Harpeggiator. Does the right switch also restart the tremelo algo and the sequences in the Harpeggiator? So no need to bring an extra footswitch?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Bodde wrote:

ok thanks! I didn't know that. I thought it needed a restart buttom just like the Harpeggiator. Does the right switch also restart the tremelo algo and the sequences in the Harpeggiator? So no need to bring an extra footswitch?

The Tap (right footswitch) retriggers the LFO of the TremoloPan or Harmadillo algorithms. It cannot restart the Harpeggiator.  

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.