HarModulator Bug?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes HarModulator Bug?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      cowudders
      Participant

Hello, when I turn the PitchMix on this algo 100% to 'B', I get an in-phase left signal and an out-of-phase right one – it cancels out in mono. Is this the way it's supposed to work? I'm running the lastest system 3.0.0[19]  – thanks, bernd

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

Hi cowudders,

So are you saying that when you run two physical outputs out of the pitchfactor, that they cancel out when summed or center panned in a mixer?  I'll look into this, just wanted to make sure we are on the same page. 

Russ

cowudders
      Participant

Hi Russ

Yes, one side gets phase inverted, which cancels out when I press the mighty mono-button. The other phase-inversion problems from 2.3 are gone in 3.0.

cowudders
      Participant

The mono cancellation only happens when PitchMix is set to 100% 'A' only (the A voice solo).

wedelich
      Eventide Staff

I thought it was 'B' only?  I found and fixed the one with 'B' only, so look for this fix in the soon to be released beta.  Are you getting cancellation with 'A' only too?

cowudders
      Participant

Hey Russ,

yes, sorry, as I wrote in my first message: it's of course 'B' where one side is phase inverted.

thanks!

BTW: just got a modfactor – very cool!

brock
      Participant

Late to the party here, but I did get a chance to confirm just now.  3.0.0[19] installed.  All of the HarModulator parameters at their most neutral setiings, 100% wet, panned to center in the rack line mixer, and 'B' drops right out.  Nice catch.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.