Has anybody been able to purchase SpaceTime?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Has anybody been able to purchase SpaceTime?

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      bpamier
      Participant

It looks like it’s released, but my options to TRY and BUY are ghosted in both the iPhone and Mac app. I notice the same for Crush Station, but everything else looks fine.

jgoldbach
      Participant

That's a requirement for each new algorithm release.

Downloads available here.

bpamier
      Participant

Thanks, but to clarify, I am updated and see the algorithms, but the TRY and BUY buttons are ghosted and cannot be used. I am logged into my account and connected to my H9.

jgoldbach
      Participant

That if you didn't upgrade the firmware on your pedal when CrushStation was released, you'll need to do that.

This might help.

bpamier
      Participant

Doh! Thank you. I’ll try that!

spaceJam

No more “first month is free” for everyone?

draakenworld
      Participant

I had to update both the H9 Control and the firmware to enable purchase of the new algorithm.

jgoldbach
      Participant

Sorry, no more 30 days for free.

bpamier
      Participant

Thanks guys! The firmware update worked.

Bodde
      Participant

Do I also need to reinstall the app on my iPhone?

bpamier
      Participant

Yes, you will have to have the latest app update on your phone or your computer to see SpaceTime.

ChamomileShark
      Participant

hi, do you have to unstall the H9 control app first? (I’m on Windows 7 PC)

Eric Rowland

No need to uninstall.

Heliocentric
      Participant

Hi all,

I’ve updated the H9 and tried to download the Spacetime algorithm. It seemed to go through ok but it’s not on the H9 and it doesn’t say already purchased on the app. If I try to purchase it again it says I already have and redownloads but then just hangs.

Any thoughts?

gkellum
        Participant
        heliocentric wrote:

I've updated the H9 and tried to download the Spacetime algorithm. It seemed to go through ok but it's not on the H9 and it doesn't say already purchased on the app. If I try to purchase it again it says I already have and redownloads but then just hangs.

Any thoughts?

It sounds like you bought the algorithm on an iOS device.  Please click on the Settings button on the bottom right hand corner of H9 Control and go to Restore Purchases.  Hopefully, using the restore purchases function will fix that problem.  If not, please forward the receipt you got from Apple for your purchase to support@eventide.com, and we'll get things sorted out on our side.

Heliocentric
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

heliocentric wrote:

I’ve updated the H9 and tried to download the Spacetime algorithm. It seemed to go through ok but it’s not on the H9 and it doesn’t say already purchased on the app. If I try to purchase it again it says I already have and redownloads but then just hangs.

Any thoughts?

It sounds like you bought the algorithm on an iOS device.  Please click on the Settings button on the bottom right hand corner of H9 Control and go to Restore Purchases.  Hopefully, using the restore purchases function will fix that problem.  If not, please forward the receipt you got from Apple for your purchase to support@eventide.com, and we’ll get things sorted out on our side.

Thanks for your help.

I tried your suggestion and it turned out there was an issue with my log in details. I logged out and in again and everything is good now.

Thanks again for your help.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.