Has anyone used an Electro Harmonix expression pedal?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Has anyone used an Electro Harmonix expression pedal?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      dslee
      Participant

Hi, new to Eventide and just bought a PF and MF. I have found that an expression pedal should be 25Kohms – but has anyone successfully used the E-H potentiometer-less pedal successfully? I really would like to use one of these, if it works. Thanks for reading/answers. David

Imerkat
      Participant

i believe it's a control voltage so you have to check that you can scale it from 0-3v for it to work with the pedal.

dslee
      Participant

Hi, I can answer my own question now, having bought, tried and sent the Electro Harmonix Expression pedal back! Hope this is of use to someone else.

It doesn't work: it induces an effect that is not the one listed, and doesn't return the actuated effect back to original repsonse. This is despite ensuring calibration of E-H pedal, adjusting range setting, powering up the Eventide with the pedal plugged in, and trying the 'mono' cable (which is supposed to make it act as a voltage controller). All tests…nix. Doesn't work 🙁 Shame, it is a lovely expression pedal, well made & thought out, and nicely designed. Just doesn't work with Eventide stomp-boxes. Am now trying to source a recommended Ernie Ball 25Kohm pedal. David

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.