Has H9 Bluetooth connect with OS X ever been fixed?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Has H9 Bluetooth connect with OS X ever been fixed?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Armando
      Participant

Hello!

My H9 “will” connect to my Mac via Bluetooth but pairing takes a few extra steps. When hooked up via USB it’s about instant.

Haven’t any firmware updates fixed this issue?

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Armando wrote:
      Hello! My H9 “will” connect to my Mac via Bluetooth but pairing takes a few extra steps. When hooked up via USB it’s about instant. Haven’t any firmware updates fixed this issue?

Hi, what do you mean by a few extra steps?

To connect to H9 on a Mac, you need to open H9 Control -> Click "Manually select a device" -> "Connect via Bluetooth" -> Select your H9 and Click "Browse"

Armando
        Participant
        bohan wrote:
        Armando wrote:
        Hello! My H9 “will” connect to my Mac via Bluetooth but pairing takes a few extra steps. When hooked up via USB it’s about instant. Haven’t any firmware updates fixed this issue?

Hi, what do you mean by a few extra steps?

To connect to H9 on a Mac, you need to open H9 Control -> Click "Manually select a device" -> "Connect via Bluetooth" -> Select your H9 and Click "Browse"

That’s where I’m having issues. Selecting “Browse” seems to constantly have issues connecting. I’ve found double clicking on the “H9” in the Bluetooth window actually connects faster but I feel it should connect automatically when starting the Mac, like the keyboard and mouse do.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.