HELP H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes HELP H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      landaufan

I purchased an Eventide H9 Core 3 months ago.

Recently I plugged the H9 in and the pedal wouldn’t power right away. The lights flashed, and it would finally power after like 2 min and it would say “No Algo’s”. I was in a panic for about a day. I had several important gigs coming up that i heavily rely on the H9 .A friend who apparently is skilled in electronics suggested I open the pedal up and re seat the Ribbon cable . So foolishly I I did that and shockingly it worked…. for about a week.. Then the same thing happened, no power, the light would flash, I tried again and it wont work at all now. I’m hoping I didnt void the warrenty in the process because I really dont have the money to buy another pedal. Also again, foolishly I took the ribbon cable out of the pedal and like an idiot lost it! I don’t know what to do.

I sent an email to eventide support but haven’t heard back yet. I basically sold a bunch of pedals to get the H9 and its basically a peperweight now, which is my doing. Any suggestions. Or maybe a part number for the ribbon cable?

Thanks in advance. 

gkellum
      Participant
      landaufan wrote:

I sent an email to eventide support but haven't heard back yet. I basically sold a bunch of pedals to get the H9 and its basically a peperweight now, which is my doing. Any suggestions. Or maybe a part number for the ribbon cable?

I answered a comment you made about this on another thread, but basically, emailing support is the best starting point.  I'm assuming that you emailed support in the last few days and just have gotten a response yet.  If it's been longer than that, let us know.  But generally speaking, we track support issues so no emails should go unanswered…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.