Help me V3 Update broken my Time Factor!!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Help me V3 Update broken my Time Factor!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Clapton60

Boys are desperate, last night I tried to install the V3, everything went fine, but once completed the 'operation of installing the software appeared to me that a window that says' Update was not installed because of problems (can not remember of that nature), and try again, this the 'I repeated for 3 / 4 times, once as the' update was unsuccessful I closed the 'Update Utility.

The Time Factor is off and no longer works! It all leds for 2 seconds when I insert the 'power and soon after everything is shut down!

What could have happened ?

Thank Clapton

P.S. Sorry for my english, but i used google translate.

I am desperate please help me, I have to play between 2 days and I do not know how!

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

This means that the update failed, which you probably know.

But, all is not lost – you should be able to try the update again. If it is still not successful, try a different computer and also read the notes in Help with Update Utililty Problems

Clapton60

Nickrose Thanks for the quick reply, but maybe I expressed myself badly, the most pressing issue now is not the 'Update V3 but the fact that my Time Factor is dead!
      All the LEDs are off and Update Utility does not see him again!
      As mentioned, all the LEDs light up at the time of 'power then the total darkness!

JNPMusic

Did you try to Restore/Reset the system settings?

Clapton60

Yes ! Sad

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Clapton60:

As mentioned, all the LEDs light up at the time of 'power then the total darkness!

Mustn't be afraid of the dark … if all the leds light at startup, you should be able to get into update mode by holding down the middle switch at powerup  until it says "UPDATE"..

If you can't, contact support@eventide.com.

Clapton60

May God bless you Nickrose, now works again, even if it continues not to get the 'update!

Clapton60

Thanks Nickrose I solved all thanks to what you recommended.
      But I had to change my pc because co crashes and I can not do updates. The fact I find it rather strange, because on the laptop I have the same operating system and the same protection programs, the mystery of 'computer. thanks again Mario

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.