Help.. my H9 Max cannot received any signal from my guitar

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Help.. my H9 Max cannot received any signal from my guitar

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Evolution
      Participant

had a gig and my h9 was working fine. then turn it off.. went home… in the morning when i want to play the guitar, i turned it on and no sound at all coming from my amp. i test every pedals i used, everything fine except my h9. i tried just using guitar > h9 > amp still no sound. the green LED also didnt blink at all.
      help me please

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Make sure you are plugged into input 1 and output 1. Try different cables.

Is there normal activity on the display ? If not look at the power supply and its plug.

Marcel
      Participant

Probably not, but perhaps it is in muted Tuner mode.

geescalante
      Participant

I’m having the same issue no sound on bypass or when engaged. Cables I’m using working perfectly fine, connected to input 1 and output 1, normal effects settings, it’s in DSP mode, factory reset it and even updated it still no sound. The green light don’t come on. Signal chain is guitar-> H9 -> focus rite interface

apalazzolo
      Participant

This happened to me.  I searched the Net in vain for answers.

I learned that those in the know know that the lack of green light means your H9 needs repair.   Few will respond to a question like this b/c they don’t want to be the bearer of bad news.

They don’t want to break this to you: stop wasting your time looking for answers.  Just send it to Eventide with $100 (a very good deal). Good luck.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.