Help needed, cannot MAX OUT

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Help needed, cannot MAX OUT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      jschubert
      Participant

Hi,

got my H9 core today and want to Max Out.by buying 15 algos It's not working. Unfortuneately it has to be done 1 at a time.

After purchasing 8 algos the Amazon payment does not work anymore. Say it need manual check.

I contacted my bank, none of my credit cards are blocked. They blame Amazon.

I'll really disapointed if I am not able to Max Out until midnigth.

Needchelp urgently

Thanks

Joerg

gkellum
      Participant

Don't worry. We'll be able to help you out. Please send an email to support@eventide.com and copy and paste your forum post into the email.

akindo

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, bought my H9 today and made 5 out of my required 10 to MaxOUT before I get the message "The transaction has been flagged for manual investigation". I'm guessing it's because there's so many individual payments done one after the other. I will send an email referring to this post, along with a screenshot.

Looking forward to use this cool device, also in DJ sets.

Thanks! 🙂

AAgnello
      Eventide Staff

Sorry you and others are having this problem. Please send an email to support@eventide.com and they'll waive the deadline.

minorguy

I just now had the same problem with amazon after buying five.

breathwater

I am about to max out.. Using this post as proof in case i get the same issue… Less than four hours until midnight here in Cali

jnorris
      Participant

Just get an iTunes gift card for whatever balance needed to complete the max out. I had the same problem with my bank.

Goldmember
      Participant

Same here, bought 4 or 5 algos and now Amazon want´s to manual check… So I will contact support.

By the way, am I the only one who can not  check details of his profile on the Eventide website? I´m logged in but if I try to check my profile or see my products I get this message:

Error: There is an error during processing request

Goldmember
      Participant

Hi,

I found a "solution" and am now MAX-ed out:

I tried to buy more algos a day later and it worked for another 5-6 algos. Then I waited about 2-3 hours and was able to buy the rest of the algos to max out!

It´s a matter of patience 🙂

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.