Help needed with PF; using footswitch for tap tempo

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Help needed with PF; using footswitch for tap tempo

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      air621
      Participant

I'm having a hard time figuring this out. Maybe I can't even do it. What I want to do is use my non-latching footswitch (Boss FS-5U) as a tap tempo across the board on all my (or just a couple) banked presets. Can anyone help? Thanks!

ksnieck

The footswitch inputs can only change the settings listed on page 47 of the PitchFactor manual, one of which is the same tap tempo as the right footswitch on the PitchFactor. If the tap tempo footswitch is not what you are looking for, could you explain more about what you are trying to do?

air621
      Participant

Thanks for replying. The issue is that to use the tap tempo I have to exit out of the banks. I was hoping I could use the external footswitch to tap in a tempo without having to get out of the bank mode

ksnieck

Yes, an external footswitch will always control what it is assigned to regardless of play/bank mode.

air621
      Participant

Thanks. The other part of my question was hoping that someone could quickly walk me through how to do this

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.