help with dropbox

Home Forums Products Stompboxes help with dropbox

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      bluesfloyd

hi guys,

got a dropbox account set up, i have given eventide my email that goes with dropbox account a few times over the past two weeks, still waiting to be contacted through dropbox or my email account, i want to use dropbox with timefactor, please help,

thank you, bluesfloyd,

gkellum
      Participant
      bluesfloyd wrote:

got a dropbox account set up, i have given eventide my email that goes with dropbox account a few times over the past two weeks, still waiting to be contacted through dropbox or my email account, i want to use dropbox with timefactor, please help,

Well, that's strange. We didn't seem to get a notification that you requested to be added to the Dropbox.  In any case I just added the email address associated with your Eventide account to the Dropboxes…

bluesfloyd

hi guys,

all good, dropbox now full of files, thanks eventide,

bluesfloyd,

bluesfloyd

hi guys,

here is a snap shot of some file in my dropbox account, what files can be use for eventide timefactor,  some/ all ???? please explain,

thanks for your time, bluesfloyd

gkellum
        Participant
        bluesfloyd wrote:

here is a snap shot of some file in my dropbox account, what files can be use for eventide timefactor,  some/ all ???? 

There's a mix of files in those Dropbox folders.  You can find some TimeFactor specific presets in the following folders:

Eventide Patches for FactorLib/6_22_2014/Timefactor 

Eventide Patches for FactorLib/9_21_2014/Timefactor 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.