Help with H9 Pairing

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Help with H9 Pairing

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      zylent
      Participant

I have 2 H9 one Max and one normal. Today I tried to make the normal work and it is not listed in the bluetooth section. It appears only as ????. I tried on Ipad, and cell phone and it couldn’t. What can be? It turns on but when I press the “Active” button, the sound is not activated either. I have never reset it to the factory or updated it for fear of losing the MAX OUT since being the normal version it was maximized by having the MAX version.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry for the issues you are having. Updating or factory resetting your H9 will not affect the Max status, once the pedal is Maxed out it will remain that way forever.

To start, I’d suggest updating your H9 to the latest firmware and if you are still having issues, then you can try a factory reset.

zylent
      Participant

The updater says : “Retrieved 0 Eventide Devices”. It didnt work, also when i turn on the H9, the message UNPLUGED is on Screen, also the TAP and ACTIVE Lights are turn off even if i press the button.

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Sorry to hear that didn’t help. It’d be best to email support@eventide.com and we can help you troubleshoot this further there.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.