help with presets

Home Forums Products Stompboxes help with presets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      bluesfloyd

hi guys,

where do you guys share your presets with each other for the eventide delay pedal??? is it on this site??? i am new to this stuff and need some help, i would be looking for pink floyd song presets,

all the best, bluesfloyd

gkellum
      Participant

There are a couple of different Dropboxes that people have been using.  If you have a Dropbox account, you can submit your email address associated with your Dropbox account to this form, and we'll add you: https://www.eventideaudio.com/dropbox-preset-sharing

bluesfloyd
        gkellum wrote:

There are a couple of different Dropboxes that people have been using.  If you have a Dropbox account, you can submit your email address associated with your Dropbox account to this form, and we’ll add you: https://www.eventideaudio.com/dropbox-preset-sharing

hi,

you mention above about dropbox,your site says use dropbox at your own risk, could you please explain what risks there are, could i get a virus in my timefactor pedal if i download a preset from dropbox???? thanks for your time,

all the best, bluesfloyd.

gkellum
        Participant
        bluesfloyd wrote:

you mention above about dropbox,your site says use dropbox at your own risk, could you please explain what risks there are, could i get a virus in my timefactor pedal if i download a preset from dropbox???? 

No, it would blow my mind if someone figured out how to give a TimeFactor a virus through a preset file.  If you're using H9 Control to transfer the presets to your TimeFactor, it checks the files to make sure they're properly formatted and understandable, and it ignores them if they're not.  So, there's not much chance of anything going wrong that way.  

I guess my colleague just wanted people to be aware that Eventide doesn't control or in any way moderate those DropBox folders.  

bluesfloyd

hi guys,

big thanks for the above help,

all the best, bluesfloyd.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.