How can I adjust delay time of a setting with tempo on?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How can I adjust delay time of a setting with tempo on?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      danut

I have this nice rhythmic setting on the band delay, whith tempo on (delay A to 1/4, delay B to dotted 1/8). I would like to slightly decrease the overall delay time, but just a little. If I use the knobs and try to set the  delay time A and B to the next lower value, it's just too much, I would like it somewhere in between. I tried setting the tempo off, and working in milliseconds, but the delay lines are no longer rhythmically related. Can anyone help me?  

brock
      Participant
      Quote:
      I would like to slightly decrease the overall delay time, but just a little.

Have you tried increasing the BPM by small increments [Play Mode – tap right footswitch-turn encoder dial]?

Quote:
      I tried setting the tempo off, and working in milliseconds, but the delay lines are no longer rhythmically related.  There will always be an equivalent in milliseconds for whatever BPM tempo and note division that you have dialed in.  I like to reference this complete (but old-school) chart.  But you can find conversion calculators or the appropriate formula all over the Internet.
      danut

Thanks!

It worked!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.