How can I share all my H9 Max algorithms with my H9 Core?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How can I share all my H9 Max algorithms with my H9 Core?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      e.velsink

I have a H9 Maxc and just bought a H9 Core. How can I share the algorithms from my H9 Max with the H9 core? So it wil act like a H9 Max.

Regards, Edwin

Tomtama
      Participant

When you register the H9 Core and login to your account from HP Control they will all be available on the H9 Core. It’s that easy.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      e.velsink wrote:

I have a H9 Maxc and just bought a H9 Core. How can I share the algorithms from my H9 Max with the H9 core? So it wil act like a H9 Max.

Please connect your H9 Core to H9 Control with your maxed Eventide account logged in. When you hit "Restore Purchases" in the Settings screen, you should be able to use all algorithms.

DanielW
        Participant
        bohan wrote:

e.velsink wrote:

Please connect your H9 Core to H9 Control with your maxed Eventide account logged in. When you hit “Restore Purchases” in the Settings screen, you should be able to use all algorithms.

IMO you really should consider featuring a button saying something less cryptic ๐Ÿ™‚ The actual function could be identical, but I think it would cause less confusion.

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        DanielW wrote:

IMO you really should consider featuring a button saying something less cryptic ๐Ÿ™‚ The actual function could be identical, but I think it would cause less confusion.

How would you name that button? How about "Sync Algorithm Purchases"?

Mstevulak
      Participant

Why donโ€™t my H9 Max and H9 Core have the identical numbers for the various presets? I want my core and max to look identical to simplify sending midi commands from my boss ms-3 to my two H9โ€™s

skywriter
      Participant

“Restore Purchases” is the correct term for Apple products. Within the context of H9 Control, there’s nothing else to Restore. Saying “Restore Algorithm purchases”, while more informative seems more helpful to folks not intimate with their phone/tablet. In my experience, that’s a lot of people. What happens with Android? If there’s no common term, then use the one that is most helpful to both client bases.

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      Mstevulak wrote:
      Why don’t my H9 Max and H9 Core have the identical numbers for the various presets? I want my core and max to look identical to simplify sending midi commands from my boss ms-3 to my two H9’s

Do you want your H9s have the same preset list? You can just copy your H9 Max preset list to H9 Control, and send that list to your H9 core.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.