How do I connect my H9 via USB?!

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How do I connect my H9 via USB?!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      peasey23
      Participant

No, I'm not a complete moron.

I've plugged in my H9 via mini USB to my laptop and the H9 Control program will not recognise that it is there – is there a certain button-press on the pedal itself to do? It says that it 'will automatically find the pedal', but it definitely isn't doing that…

gkellum
      Participant

H9 Control should just find the H9.  What kind of operating system do you have running on your laptop?  There is a known problem with Windows 7 in some cases not recognizing devices as MIDI devices even though they use the generic MIDI class driver.  That's the most common problem that comes up but not the only possible one.  Please send an email to support@eventide.com with the serial number of your H9, a description of the OS running on your laptop, and the description of the problem you posted to the forum.

peasey23
      Participant

I'm using a Macbook Pro, sorry I didn't state this! I'll send the email to that address with all the relevant info tomorrow as it's pretty late here now I've seen this reply. 

Thank you for the help and hopefully it can easily be solved!

toraliens
      Participant

Just make sure that H9 is not connected to other IOS Device with bluetooth before you use USB.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.