How do I go Bank Down

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How do I go Bank Down

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      vladraush

I tried to do, what it says in FAQ, but i don't really get it, lets say I'm in bank mode and preset 5.2

and i want to go back down to preset 4.1 so i press and hold Encoder and Right Footswitch

and then it allows me to go Up or Down, so i go down to 4.1 and the hold Encoder knob 

but then it says saved, so it saves preset 5.2 to 4.1. But i really don't want to save i just want to go and use that 4.1 preset , is there a way to do that?

Thanks 

thom
      Participant

Press and release the right footswitch. Whithin 2 seconds of pressing the right footswitch the encoder knob can be used to scroll through the banks, up or down.

vladraush

Yeah i know that, but how do you actually activate it to desire preset? i scroll up from 6:2 to 8:1 and hold encoder and it saves 6:2 over 8:1  ?

vladraush

Yeah in know that! But how do you actually activate it to desire preset, if i scroll up from 5:1 to 6:2

and hold encoder to select that preset it just saves preset 5:1 over  6:2 ? i don't want that!

Thanks 

thom
      Participant

You don't press the encoder. You momentarily press the right footswitch. You then turn the encoder knob in order to select the bank you want, and then you activate the required preset by pressing the relevant footswitch. ie from 5:1, scroll to bank 6 and then hit the middle footswitch to select 6:2. It's very easy, unless I am misunderstanding your question. Hope you get it sorted!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.