HOW DO YOU UPDATE FIRMWARE ON PITCHFACTOR

Home Forums Products Stompboxes HOW DO YOU UPDATE FIRMWARE ON PITCHFACTOR

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      23cicero

Hi Everyone,

I’m sorry if this is an obvious idiot question but I can’t seem to figure out how to update the firmware on my Pitchfactor pedal.  I downloaded the Direct Updater Software, hooked up my midi-usb cable and the software can’t seem to find my pedal.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

AM I MISSING ANYTHING?

It’s a pretty straightforward process with my Strymon pedals so I can’t seem to figure out what the issue is with the Pitchfactor.

If you could help that’d be awesome.

Thanks

Scott

gkellum
      Participant

Could you try putting your PitchFactor in update mode and then connecting it?  If I remember correctly, turning it off and then on again with the middle footswitch pressed puts it in update mode (but maybe its the right footswitch).  It should say update on the screen if it's in update mode.

We do have an alternative updater you could try if that doesn't help but it only works on Windows.

23cicero

Thanks for the response.  I did have it in the correct mode — it just wasn’t reading the Pitchfactor.  Anywho, I don’t know how or why but on like the 6th try of doing pretty much the same thing it finally worked (!).  It seemed like I had to save my patches in order for the Pitchfactor to update.  Weird.  Anyhow, I’m all good.  Thanks.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.