How is Eventide Staff getting Beta feedback (for bugs)

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How is Eventide Staff getting Beta feedback (for bugs)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      fkalich
      Participant

I posted one a few weeks ago, and there was no response.  It had to do with an incorrect harmony interval mapping on one of the notes in the new Melodic Minor scale on the pitchfactor.  I don't think I am missing anything there, it should be corrected for the final release.  But no Eventide person acknowledged my reporting..  I also saw a post concerning the learn function, and no Eventide person responded to that either.  One has to suspect they are going unseen, or missed.  Perhaps Eventide needs a sticky thread for such items? EVENTIDE?

timothyhill

+1

Could have slipped through the cracks because of the holidays (I'd meant to test this one myself, but forgot for that reason)… but I really have no idea. I know some bugs have received replies from ET staff, but you're right, some have not, and yours is certainly valid. It'd be nice to know that any reported potential issues have at least been reviewed by ET staff… So, yeah, +1!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi fkalich,

It almost certainly was due to the holidays that it slipped through and I'm actually going through the reports and making a list of potential issues now.  I'll put it on the list and we'll have to take a look at it and see what can be done.

Thanks,

Dan

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.