How is it that my 250K ernie ball works?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How is it that my 250K ernie ball works?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      otisdogwfwf1

I already own a 250K volume pedal so I ignored the advice to use a 25K pedal. The 250K works with no issues whatsoever. Why is that? Oh yeah –I am using it with a h9 MAX

I play a fender strat with passive N3

also Gibson trad pro II also with passive pick ups  –is it the passive pick ups that make this possible

Thanks

KCStratman
      Participant

Did you go through the calibration (enable calibration/disable calibration) procedure on the H9 or in H9 Control?

otisdogwfwf1

I was kind of unclear–but I have a h9 MAX and the direction specifically say that the type of expression pedal I have should not work–but it works perfect without and flaws

just wanted to spread the word

KCStratman
      Participant

So, did you go through the calibration procedure, or did it just plug in and work?

otisdogwfwf1

I went through the calibration procedure

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

250k will work after a fashion if you go through the calibration procedure, but you'll probably get a weird control relationship – either the top or bottom of the pedal range will be very compressed.

For this reason we recommend the lower resistance pedal – I don't think we actually say other values won't work (I imagine people will correct me if I am wrong).

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.