How to connect Timefactor to H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How to connect Timefactor to H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      hurtam

Hi,

I need advice on how to connect my Timefactor via cable. Every time if i connect the device and turn on the H9. Pops up an error.

Something needs to be enabled in Timefactor?

Than you.

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Information please.

Has it always done this, or just started doing it ?

Do you have the latest software (5.2) ?

What computer OS are you using ?

hurtam

I have Timefactor newly, so I try first. 

My operating system is Windows 7.

And yes i have latest version software. (5.2.)

I tried to save my presets using MIDI-ox and with this program timefactror works nicely. 

gkellum
      Participant

We have some trouble shooting tips for connecting a TimeFactor to a Windows computer via USB in the H9 Control manual starting around pg 13.  Could you please look through the suggestions there?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/com.eventide.downloads/Product+Manuals/H9ControlManual.pdf

hurtam

He read through the instruction and I tried it.  But no result. But I do not understand why, Eventide software update with Timefactor normally communicates and displays vezri softwares.

gkellum
        Participant
        hurtam wrote:

He read through the instruction and I tried it.  But no result. But I do not understand why, Eventide software update with Timefactor normally communicates and displays vezri softwares.

I think we'll need to send you a special build of H9 Control that logs its interaction with your TimeFactor so that we can figure out what's happening.  It'll take a day or two to get this together, but I'll email you when it's ready.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.