HOW TO CONTROL TWO H9 VIA MIDI?

Home Forums Products Stompboxes HOW TO CONTROL TWO H9 VIA MIDI?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      markosassuncao
      Participant

I’ve bought two H9, and I would like to use both of them via Midi. The midi cable leaves the out midi controller (MUSICOM LITE 62M), and go to the in midi H9 (1) leaves the midi out H9 (1) and go to the midi in H9 (1)… but I dont knwo how to controller by musicom lite the second one.. I can controller only the frist one… Any tip?? Thank so much

gkellum
      Participant

By default the H9 isn't configured to send MIDI messages thru.  So, you'll need to configure the first H9 to thru mode.  You can do this in H9 Control by clicking on the Pedal button in the bottom menubar, going to MIDI Settings and then MIDI Output Mode, and selecting "Thru".  You can do this directly on the H9 as well; please consult the user manual for instructions if you'd like to adjust it directly on the H9.

markosassuncao
        Participant
        gkellum wrote:

By default the H9 isn’t configured to send MIDI messages thru.  So, you’ll need to configure the first H9 to thru mode.  You can do this in H9 Control by clicking on the Pedal button in the bottom menubar, going to MIDI Settings and then MIDI Output Mode, and selecting “Thru”.  You can do this directly on the H9 as well; please consult the user manual for instructions if you’d like to adjust it directly on the H9.

Thank so much…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.