How to get low, modulating pad sounds from an H9

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How to get low, modulating pad sounds from an H9

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      voodoojeff

Hey folks, I`ve got in my head a sound that I`m looking for. Kind of like the reverse of Shimmer. I want a low, deep modulating pad sound instead of the high piched effect of Shimmer. I`m guessing the Shimmer algo can probably do it, I`m just not familiar enough with it to make it happen. Anyone out there have that kind of sound/preset going? Might not even be a Shimmer sound, that`s just where I was looking. 

wedelich
      Eventide Staff
      voodoojeff wrote:

Hey folks, I`ve got in my head a sound that I`m looking for. Kind of like the reverse of Shimmer. I want a low, deep modulating pad sound instead of the high piched effect of Shimmer. I`m guessing the Shimmer algo can probably do it, I`m just not familiar enough with it to make it happen. Anyone out there have that kind of sound/preset going? Might not even be a Shimmer sound, that`s just where I was looking. 

Shimmer has two voices of pitch shift on the reverb that can both go down a little past 2 Octaves.  I'm fairly certain it will get you where you want to go, expecially if you turn down the High Decay and turn up the Pitch Decay.  

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.