How to Install Ultra Channel on a pc not connected to the internet

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins How to Install Ultra Channel on a pc not connected to the internet

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Pieter
      Participant

Hi there,

Is it impossible to successfully install and activate the Ultra Channel on a pc that does not have internet connection? My Win 7 64bit studio pc does not have an internet connection.

As per the instructions I successfully added the iLok licence to my iLok 2 on my office pc. I then ran the Ultra Channel installer on my studio pc. But Cubase 7 does not see the Ultra Channel, even though I can see that the .dll file has been installed.

I then read that I need the iLok Manager Software installed on my studio pc, so I did that. Still, Cubase does not see the Ultra Channel.

There is no uninstall option for the Ultra Channel. What should I do now?

Pieter

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi Pieter,

This should be possible, and we've tested with Cubase 7.  Can you check to make sure you can see the UltraChannel license on your iLok on Cubase 7?  Can you also double check that you're scanning the 64 bit plug-in folder in Cubase 7 c:Program FilesCommon FilesSteinbergVST2

Thanks,

Dan

Pieter
      Participant

Probelm solved Dan.

I just needed to hit the 'update' button in Cubase's plug-in info page.

I originally thought Cubase would automatically detect the new plug-in on boot up. Lesson learned.

Thanks,

Pieter

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.