How to ‘m_bandtap’ (eclipse) with a H9 stompbox

Home Forums Products Stompboxes How to ‘m_bandtap’ (eclipse) with a H9 stompbox

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      lord_marius
      Participant

hi folks,

i’m trying to emulate this sound that apparently are 4 delays in series with some filtering. The original device is the Eventide Eclipse but  the h9 can do this sound right? or perhaps in combination with another pedal?

best

bohan
      Eventide Staff
      lord_marius wrote:

I'm trying to emulate this sound that apparently are 4 delays in series with some filtering. The original device is the Eventide Eclipse but the h9 can do this sound right? or perhaps in combination with another pedal?

If you just want to use an H9 to do this effect, Resonator would best suit you.

If you have another delay pedal, you can try Band Delay with it.

lord_marius
        Participant
        bohan wrote:

lord_marius wrote:

I’m trying to emulate this sound that apparently are 4 delays in series with some filtering. The original device is the Eventide Eclipse but the h9 can do this sound right? or perhaps in combination with another pedal?

If you just want to use an H9 to do this effect, Resonator would best suit you.

If you have another delay pedal, you can try Band Delay with it.

Thanks, i’m trying with the resonator but i’m having trouble with the rhythmic pattern of the notes in the video.

bohan
        Eventide Staff
        lord_marius wrote:

Thanks, i'm trying with the resonator but i'm having trouble with the rhythmic pattern of the notes in the video.

It cannot be identical. Try first several factory presets of Resonator in H9 Control and tweak the Length and Feedback parameters. You should be able to get a similar sound. 

nacholaborde54
      Participant

Hi

I would like to know how I can get a similar sound using two H9

how can i replicate the master feedback of the Eclipse’s mbandtaps algorithm ??

Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.