How to remove delay from Undulator

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins How to remove delay from Undulator

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      fract
      Participant

This is super frustrating I even need to ask this question.

I just want the tremelo affect in undulator. I dont want the additional delay/ reverb sounding effect on top.

How do I remove it so it’s a simple tremelo

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

Hello,

I’m sorry, this is not possible with Undulator. The signature sound of this effect comes from a combination of delays, detuning, feedback, and tremolo. It is not meant to be a simple tremolo.

You can use the Spring plug-in and turn the reverb mix down if you’d like a simple tremolo plug-in.

fract
      Participant

Hello, I’m sorry, this is not possible with Undulator. The signature sound of this effect comes from a combination of delays, detuning, feedback, and tremolo. It is not meant to be a simple tremolo. You can use the Spring plug-in and turn the reverb mix down if you’d like a simple tremolo plug-in.

Ah, ok thank you.

What drew me to the undulator was the macro/slider that can be attached to each parameter. I wanted a tremelo I could control the rate of with the mod wheel on my midi controller. Doing this in most simple tremelos does not allow creating limits between the lowest and highest frequencies. It simply goes from 0 to 100 on the mod wheel. With the macro/slider on undulator I could set those limits.

Thanks for the info 🙂

tbskoglund
      Eventide Staff

You’re welcome. Spring also features the ribbon control and would allow you to control the tremolo rate with the mod wheel.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.