Hurrah……patch naming

Home Forums Products Stompboxes Hurrah……patch naming

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      hywelg

Just had the newsletter, patch naming is on the way in v3, beta coming soon.

woodshedder

Amen!

Andy Wild

I also received the newsletter.

This is really great news!!!!!

I'll see your "Hurrah" and raise you a "Yippee" for the output level control! Bring it on Eventide!

I love the software updates – these pedals keep getting better and better!

sic
      Participant

so when is it due!

jrjones

I'm also curious of this…what will I need to buy to hook it up to my computer to get the update? I'm fairly new to the timefactor…

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

All you need is a regular USB cable between the TF and your computer.

Reckedtrek

Naming presets, and volume control- can't wait for this!!! I'm preying for a more intense effect from the tape echo's saturation control- if it has just these 3 things I'll be a very happy guy for a long time. Eventide flat out rocks! THANK YOU EVENTIDE!

Reckedtrek

uhhh… I meant "praying" not "preying" .. . Tongue Tied

kevviemetal
      Participant

This really is good news. I'm looking forward to seeing/knowing what other little enhancements may be included. My PF and MF are great pedals, but a little tweak here and there would be most welcome.

And then there's that big question of "when". It'd sure be a nice pre-holiday gift from Eventide! (Might even get me to spring for a TF.)

greiswig
      Participant

Glad to hear this!  (Understatement)  Now I can only hope that the email announcement means that the update is coming SOON.  Soon.  Soon?

Waiting….

I'll celebrate as soon as this update is released.

herb

Hi,
      Are you really  surprised? Eventide is just fooling us again. They should better not announce new releases if they know that they will keep us waiting again. And all I want from the v3 ist a good old analog sound, juts the one you get from a simple Carbon Copy. I still have not found a way to dial this in.

Bumo Smile

Bump! Smile

nickrose
      Eventide Staff

Uh – I think that the release .. has been released …

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.