I can’t log in.

Home Forums Administrivia Website Discussion I can’t log in.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Lahd
      Participant

I sent an e-mail to the manager to change the user of h9.
      The administrator tells me to enter the service portal, but I can’t log in with my even ID.

kborst
      Keymaster
      Eventide Staff

Hi there,
      What service portal are you trying to log in to? To reregister an H9 to a different user contact support at eventide dot com, and include a photo of the serial number on the bottom of your H9.

Thehook
      Participant

I am now having this issue. I can log in to the main Eventide site without trouble. However I cannot log on the Eventide service portal,. It rejects my info. Tried to reset password , no link arrives. Tried to create new account it says one already exists although I have never used it or signed in before for service. The link to the portal was sent by support. Is it non-functional?

https://support.eventide.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/user/login?destination=portal%2F3%2FAUD-61970%3Fsda_source%3Dnotification-email

tbskoglund
        Eventide Staff

The service portal is not designed so that support customers can log in. You simply reply to the email address and they get added to the support ticket, only our support engineers have access to the ticket. You can reply to the email with any questions you have and we can respond to you there.

Thehook
      Participant

Well that makes no sense! The info would have saved me some wasted time. Why would you send emails with this? :

“View this request in our service portal.” ·A link to the service portal…very confusing. I was just trying to monitor the progress of my unit in for repair without

bothering the staff.

davidgluck
      Participant

I have touble logging in to the store to renew my gobbler subscription, it does not see the email address used for the account, can an admin please help?

thank u in advance 😉

kborst
        Keymaster
        Eventide Staff

Hi David,

You’ll need to make a new account on our new subscription service, if you have a gobbler subscription currently you can visit this page: https://subscriptions.eventideaudio.com/legacy/ which will guide you through the migration process. If you use a different email to sign up than the one used for your iLok account, you will also have to verify the new address. Let us know if you have any further trouble

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.