I Need to find more presets suitable for Pop, R&B, and Soul in the H3000 Plug-in

Home Forums Products Plug-Ins I Need to find more presets suitable for Pop, R&B, and Soul in the H3000 Plug-in

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ghosttone7

I Need to find more presets suitable for Pop, R&B, and Soul within the H3000 Plug-in. There seem to be an overabundance of psychedelic type patch presets within the H3000 Plug, but doesn't seem to be many production ready, user friendly patches that are suitable variations of pitch shift, chorus, delay, doubling for PoP, R&B, and Soul productions? I was a SoundToys PitchBlender/ TimeBlender user prior to switching to the H3000 Plug. The SoundBlender had out there patches as well, but was incredibly, and more conveniently useful with the readily available, and seemingly more plentiful selection of variations on the average pitch shift, chorus, delay, doubling preset starting points suitable for the aforementioned genres. I am sure that I'm missing something? I would appreciate any direction on how to solve this problem. Thanks!

DGillespie
      Eventide Staff

Hi ghosttone7,

There are quite a few presets in the H3000 Factory plug-in.  They are sorted by effect type and the more production ready ones are mixed in with the more out there presets.  Perhaps in a future version I can organize them differently.

I will add that presets with capitalized names, and which begin with a number, are presets from the original H3000.  That said, some of those are a bit out there as well.

Sorry I can't provide a better answer.

Dan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.