I need to sell H9 with additional Plugins

Home Forums Products Stompboxes I need to sell H9 with additional Plugins

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      dolphin1407

Hi,

I need to sell my H9 with 5 additional plugins which I have purchased from the online store. What do I have to do to make sure that the buyer of the pedal can also use the additional effects? Is there any process of unregistration or transfer of licenses?

Thanks,

Uwe

gkellum
      Participant

Algorithm purchases cannot be transferred to other users.  Although we realize that users would like to be able to do this, Apple does not allow in app purchases to be transferred.

There was more discussion of this on this earlier thread:

http://forum.eventide.com/cs/forums/p/8733/39312.aspx#39312

Lonny Jarrett
      Participant

I love eventide and I have to say this really strikes me as a major fail. I have read the other thread and understand the limits of the technology. Having just ordered an H9 I am daunted at investing another $400 in algorithms that have no resale value. 

Why can't Eventide at least issue credit to be transferred with sale? This could be equivalent to whatever profit Eventide would make on the new owner's purchases (90%?). Apple would still get it's share, the seller would lose a bit of value but not the whole investment. Eventide is a great company with wonderful customer support. But there is just something very wrong about this scenario as it stands. I'm just really a bit daunted now about filling this thing up as I had intended. 

Anyway……looking forward to it's arrival……I suppose that if I retain ownership of the algorithms when I sell it I could always load them into some future box? 

gkellum
      Participant

Lonny Jarrett:

Anyway……looking forward to it's arrival……I suppose that if I retain ownership of the algorithms when I sell it I could always load them into some future box? 

Yes, anything you buy stays in your account. So, if you sell your H9 and later buy another one, you'll get all your stuff back as long as you register them to the same user account.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.